Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Favorite Camaro: '69, dude!

One beatific thing about when I intend flamed on this blog is sometimes it gives me ideas for things to see for video to use within this forum. A pair days ago, a reader mentioned that I should go to the upcoming SEMA Show that will take place the first hebdomad of Nov in Las Vegas. Of course, I'd fuck to go but alas my period employ takes precedence and I won't be healthy to intend away. Sigh. Anyway, I'd recently been composition about Camaros, and coincidentally I stumbled upon a Camaro vid taken from a SEMA circumstance roughly a year ago. I intellection this was every a sign, so it prefabricated it onto my blog for today - a amend Sun clip, and here it is. I had mentioned before in this blog that my favorite Chevy Camaro was the 1969, and here we got a Camaro as remodeled by YearOne. Here Kevin King from Y1 discusses how they were approached to create essentially a new car out of an existing Camaro, changed its colouration from chromatic to lightning yellow, dropped in the LSX engine and bespoken to Nth degree. While King does a beatific employ explaining what every was finished to this car, I think the images intercommunicate for themselves. Topics: Web video Tags: 1969 Chevy Camaro, Chevrolet, SEMA, Las Vegas, LSX, YearOne, V8TV, Kevin King

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl